Great Careers Start Here
Come join our team and build a career around making a difference in the lives of kids!
To inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
We create a professional environment in which every member's input is valued and respected. Core values include:
- Integrity: Professional, respectful and ethical conduct.
- Open communication: Constructive exchanges of information, ideas and opinions.
- Unity: Teamwork based on trust, cohesion and respect for diversity.
- Leadership: Being willing to lead, no matter what your position within the organization.
- Accountability: A commitment to create and meet clear, consistent and achievable expectations and benchmarks.
- Fun: A playful, kid-focused atmosphere that encourages and fosters creativity and engagement.
Click here to explore our open positions!
BGCKC Athletic Department College Internships
We like to invest in our interns. Moreover, we want you, as one of our college interns, to put your stellar education and flourishing skills into practice. You will work alongside Boys & Girls Club Staff who have many years of experience in the
Athletic Department at Boys & Girls Clubs of King County.
We have multiple sites to choose from:
Ballard Boys & Girls Club
Federal Way Boys & Girls Club
Kirkland Boys & Girls Club
Mercer Island Boys & Girls Club
North Seattle Boys & Girls Club
Rainier Vista Boys & Girls Club
Redmond/Sammamish Boys & Girls Club
Rotary Boys & Girls Club
Wallingford Boys & Girls Club
You will learn all aspects of development and implementation of different athletic programs. Our highly knowledgeable
Athletic Directors will work with you to make sure you are prepared for your next career move, which we hope will be with
Boys & Girls Clubs of King County.
- Must be a currently enrolled in college and have strong interest in athletics.
- All majors are welcome to apply.
- Hours and duration of internship will vary based on availability of each candidate and need at each site.
To apply or ask questions: