The annual membership fee is $50. All memberships expire on August 31, regardless of purchase date. If you have any questions, please contact our Club at 425.827.0132.
General Policies & Procedures
- All registration for membership and programs are to be done online.
- Club membership is required for participation in all programs. Memberships are $50 per year per child and are valid at all King County Boys & Girls Clubs.
- Preregistration is required for all programs. No in-class registrations are accepted.
- Scheduled sessions or classes that fall on a holiday are prorated at the time of registration. If a class is postponed, the session will be extended one week, or the participant will be issued a prorated refund.
- To apply for scholarships, download and fill out our scholarship application form, and return it with your most recent tax return and W-2 form. You may also pick up this form during business hours at the Kirkland Club. If you have any questions, please call 425.827.0132.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself
- Respect Club and equipment, yourself and others, and the staff and volunteers
- Use appropriate language
- We encourage all Club members to leave all toys and electronics at home, but if they do come to the Club we ask that they stay in backpacks to eliminate them being broken, lost or stolen. The Club is not responsible for these items.
- Cell phones are to be used in emergency situations only. If a phone call home needs to be made, there is a phone available at our front desk.
- For our middle school and high school teens: Netbooks can be used in our Games Room until the elementary students arrive. After that time, Netbooks can be used in the Teen Room or during Power Hour at the staff members' discretion. Screens need to be visible to staff at all times. Netbooks are to be used for homework only.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- There is a $10 processing fee for all refunds.
- We prorate all refunds for services rendered.
- Refund checks take up to three weeks to process and will be mailed to your home address.
You are important to us!
The Kirkland Boys & Girls Club is committed to excellence in providing high-quality programs and services. If you or a family member are not satisfied with a class, program or activity offered by the Club, let us know your concerns in writing.
We will arrange your preferred option: repeat the program at no additional charge; receive a credit toward another program; or receive a refund. This policy applies to all programs except trips, tours and outdoor programs.