SRV Athletics provides diverse opportunities for athletic activities, with an emphasis on health, teamwork and life skills to prepare the youth in our community for the future—all under the direction of positive role models.
- The Smilow Rainier Vista athletic philosophy is that we are teaching life skills through sport!
- Our members have the opportunity to engage in diverse activities, challenge themselves and expand their knowledge base.
- Our youth athletes are coached under the guidance of enthusiastic and knowledgeable role models.
Join our Reviving Baseball in the Inner Cities (RBI) League!
Mission: To restore baseball and softball in our inner-city communities to expose youth to quality athletics and enrichment opportunities.
Vision: To strengthen and expand the community of baseball enthusiasts through sustainable programs and services using the frameworks of baseball and softball.
RBI Program Paperwork
- Afford every youth the opportunity to play baseball.
- Prepare student-athletes for college and professional careers.
- Create a discipline to enrich the lives of inner-city student-athletes.
- Provide year-round opportunities for skills clinics and camps.
- Recruit and train coaches/parents about baseball and provide ongoing mentoring opportunities for youth.
Our partnership with the Rainier District Little League provides scholarships for our young players to participate in their t-ball and tee and toss leagues:
- T-Ball ages 4-6: For first year of playing
- Tee and Toss ages 5-7: For second year of playing
- Cost: $55 + Club Membership ($36)
- League Begins: April 2015
The all-girls' volleyball league at Smilow Rainier Vista is designed to introduce the sport of volleyball and teach players the basic skills of the game. There will be one game a week (Saturdays) and one practice a week.
Spring League: Players will compete in a cooperative league with the Bellevue Boys & Girls Clubs and the Mercer Island Boys & Girls Club. Practices start the week of March 23, and games start on April 18.
Spring Registration Form
Fall League: Players will compete in a cooperative league with the Bellevue Boys & Girls Clubs. The league runs from October through December 2014.
Mini-Me Basketball League: Girls and boys ages 4-6 (K - 2nd grade) get the chance to discover the values of teamwork and sportsmanship. This is a semi-competitive league, with minimal contact, focusing on physical fitness, wholesome recreation and leadership.
- Grades: Kindergarten-2
- Cost: $55 + Club membership ($36)
- League Begins: November 2015
Recreational Basketball League: Girls and boys ages 7-14 enjoy this semi-competitive league focusing on developing the fundamental skills of basketball.
- Grades: 3-8
- Cost: $70 + Club membership ($36)
- League Begins: December 2015
|For more information please contact Athletic Director Amanda Le, 206.436.1903. For all baseball related questions contact Athletic Coordinator, Jacob Stanley, 206.436.1895.|