SRV Athletics provides diverse opportunities for athletic activities, with an emphasis on health, teamwork and life skills to prepare the youth in our community for the future—all under the direction of positive role models.
- The Smilow Rainier Vista athletic philosophy is that we are teaching life skills through sport!
- Our members have the opportunity to engage in diverse activities, challenge themselves and expand their knowledge base.
- Our youth athletes are coached under the guidance of enthusiastic and knowledgeable role models.
Join our Reviving Baseball in the Inner Cities (RBI) League!
Mission: To restore baseball and softball in our inner-city communities to expose youth to quality athletics and enrichment opportunities.
Vision: To strengthen and expand the community of baseball enthusiasts through sustainable programs and services using the frameworks of baseball and softball.
- Afford every youth the opportunity to play baseball.
- Prepare student-athletes for college and professional careers.
- Create a discipline to enrich the lives of inner-city student-athletes.
- Provide year-round opportunities for skills clinics and camps.
- Recruit and train coaches/parents about baseball and provide ongoing mentoring opportunities for youth.
- Cost: $100 + Club membership ($50)
Please contact Julien Pollard
, Athletic Director - Baseball.
The all-girls' volleyball league at Smilow Rainier Vista is designed to introduce the sport of volleyball and teach players the basic skills of the game. There will be one game a week (Saturdays) and one practice a week.
Spring League: Players will compete in a cooperative league with the Bellevue Boys & Girls Clubs and the Mercer Island Boys & Girls Club.
Fall League: Players will compete in a cooperative league with the Bellevue Boys & Girls Clubs. The league runs from October through December.
SRV Select Basketball:
- Grades: 3rd - 8th
- Cost: $50 per month + Club membership ($50)
- Program runs from September through July
- Try-outs for 2017-2018 season will be end of August.
Mini-Me Basketball League: Girls and boys ages 4-6 (K - 2nd grade) get the chance to discover the values of teamwork and sportsmanship. This is a semi-competitive league, with minimal contact, focusing on physical fitness, wholesome recreation and leadership.
- Grades: Kindergarten-2
- Cost: $55 + Club membership ($50)
- League Begins: November 2017
Recreational Basketball League: Girls and boys ages 7-14 enjoy this semi-competitive league focusing on developing the fundamental skills of basketball.
- Grades: 3-8
- Cost: $70 + Club membership ($50)
- League Begins: December 2017
Summer Athletic Camps 2017
This summer we will offer a 9-week sports filled summer camp. Our camp will run M-F from 9 AM- 3 PM.
Summer Sports Camp Flyer 2017.pdf
Skyhawks: Register here if you would like to join a Skyhawks summer camp at SRV. (Enter 98108 in the Zip Code field to see the Rainier Vista Boys & Girls Club camps.)
For more information about our summer sports camp, please visit our summer camp tab.
|For more information please contact:|