Sign In

Our Club Building

‚Äč

Centrally located in the area of greatest need, our 14,500-square-foot Club was built in 1954. It is owned by Seattle Rotary Service Foundation. At the time of its construction, with its state-of-the-art tilt-up concrete design, the Rotary Boys & Girls Club was considered the most modern in the Pacific Northwest. The Rotary Club of Seattle spearheaded a new addition to the building in 1989 to house the new Rotary Educational Assistance Program (REAP).