How can I help?
The Wallingford Boys & Girls Club depends on generous individual gifts, fundraising events and foundation support to help us reach more than 1,000 youth each year. The money we raise allows us to keep our services affordable and even free to youth in our community. With your support, we will continue to ensure that no child is ever turned away from our Club.
Make a donation
Your gift today will help us provide the life-changing programs that make our Club successful. Working together, we can reach the next generation of Seattle youth who will transform themselves and their community for the better. Click here to donate online. Learn about other ways to give.
Designate the Club in Your United Way Gift
One way to support the Club is through your workplace giving or United Way campaign. The Club is not specifically listed on the giving form but you can choose to designate your gift by writing in "Boys & Girls Clubs of King County, Wallingford Branch."
Become a sponsor
Would your company like to show its support for our Club while gaining visibility at one of our events or programs? We have several annual events and programs for which we seek sponsorships from local businesses and individuals. Sponsorship levels range from $150 to $5,000.
Event sponsorship opportunities:
- Halloween Hoopla in October
- WBGC Annual Celebration and Silent Auction in June
Program sponsorship opportunities:
- Triple Play—Health, physical fitness and wellness program for all ages
- SMART Girls—Life skills for older elementary and teen girls
- Torch Club—Service and leadership for middle-school members
- Keystone—Service and leadership for high-school members
- Teen Late Night—Safe and positive place for teens on Friday nights
All event and program sponsors receive recognition from the Club in our greater community. Please contact Meghan Sweet for more information.