Join one of our many athletics programs to keep your youngsters moving through the year! We offer a wide variety of sports leagues and camps designed for beginner to intermediate players.
You can request to play with friends or have us find a team for your child.
We’re always looking for volunteer coaches! Please contact Brandon Brown if you’re interested in coaching your child or passionate about coaching in your community.
Early Tackle Football registration is open! Register here!
The tackle football program is run through the Greater Eastside Junior Football Association (GEJFA) and our teams compete against teams on the Eastside.
Teams are assigned based on a weight and age point system.
Practices will begin August 12th. Practices will be M-F through August 30, and will then go to 3 times a week. The first game is September 7th and all games thereafter will take place on Saturdays.
Program fee is $350, but sign up before May 31 and get a $50 discount!
JR Kang practices at Kirkland Middle School
JR Rebel practices at Kamiakin Middle School
We are excited to offer athletic sports camps for grades 1-5. Our athletic camps help teach kids the fundamentals of a variety of sports. They keep youth engaged in physical health throughout the summer and teach healthy habits. Sports Camps also go on several sports related field trips and beach days.
- Week 1: All-Star Sports Camp 6/24 – 6/28
- Week 2: Volleyball 7/1 – 7/3
- Week 3: Basketball 7/8 – 7/12
- Week 4: Dodgeball 7/15 – 7/19
- Week 5: All-star Sports Camp 7/22 – 7/26
- Week 6: Flag Football 7/29 – 8/2
- Week 7: Rugby 8/5 – 8/9
- Week 8: Basketball / Kickball 8/12 – 8/16
- Week 9: Soccer – 8/19 – 8/23
Registration opens for current families February 4 and for everyone on February 11!
Tee Ball with the Kirkland Boys & Girls Club is a great place to get your youngster started with baseball! Our Tee Ball league focuses on fun, fundamentals, and sportsmanship. Open to all genders. All players receive a ball cap and jersey.
- Ages: Pre-K – 1st grade (co-ed)
- Days: Twice per week for one hour – varies between Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
- Time: One hour blocks that vary from 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Track and Field
Kids aged 6-12 can participate in the 50m, 100m, 200m, 800m, mile 4×100 relay, long jump, and softball throw. Practice will be held at Kirkland Middle School. There will be 4 track meets throughout the season at local schools. Volunteer coaches needed! Contact Garrett for more information.
- Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Time: 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Dates: April 15 – June 13
There are two age divisions: 3rd-4th grade & 5th-6th grade. Both are separated for boys and girls. Players shoot at 10 ft hoops and play 5 vs 5 games on full courts.
Practices tentatively begin the last week of March and will be held one weekday at a local middle school or the Kirkland Boys & Girls Club. Games will be on Saturdays beginning April 13 at the Boys & Girls Club or Evergreen Junior High.
Registration opens in December and ends in March. Volunteer coaches are always needed; please contact Garrett Ramstead if you are interested.
We are excited to offer a spring volleyball league! Register your daughter with friends or as a free agent and we’ll place her on a team! This is a great program for beginner to intermediate players. Practices and games take place at the Kirkland Boys & Girls Club gym. Teams will play up to 10 games with as many as 6 practices during the season. Season concludes with a league tournament the last week of the season.
- Ages: 3rd grade – 5th grade
- Days: Twice per week for one hour – varies between Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays
- Times: One hour blocks that vary from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Dates: April 1 – June 7 (off April 8 – April 12, and May 27)
Learn the ins and outs of wrestling, or continue to improve your skills! No experience required; practices twice per week at Kirkland Middle School.
- Ages: 1st grade – 8th grade
- Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Time: 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Dates: November 27 – February 7; meets starting in January