Hours Of Operation Afternoon Program: End of school day until 6:30 p.m.
Daily Afternoon Schedule
- 2:25 – Kids arrive, Kindergarten-1st grade are picked up outside by their counselors. Free Play outside till 3:00.
- 3:00-3:30 – Snack is served family style in each room.
- 3:30-4:00 – Depending on the age group, kids will either begin Power Hour or another activity.
- 4:00-5:00 – Kids begin their second activity, which may include: gym time, computer lab time, art activity, cooking activity etc.
- 5:00-5:40 – Depending on age group- Power Hour begins or Free choice/Outside time.
- 5:40-6:30- Free Choice/ Low mess activities.
Each week on Wednesdays there are seasonal mini-clubs that children can choose from. Current options are: Torch Club, Pokemon Club, and Triple Play.
Additionally, on Friday we feature rotating 6-8 week clubs. Options range from: Gardening Club, Cooking Club, Karaoke Club, World Travelers Club, Science Club, and many others
Information and Forms for Download