Tuition & Fees
|Registration And Membership Fees|
|K-5th School Year Registration Fee:||$35|
|Boys & Girls Clubs of King County Membership:||$50|
|K-5th Licensed Programs : Monthly Tuition|
|Early Schools||Late Schools|
|After School Monday-Friday:||$630||$560|
|After School Monday/Wednesday/Friday:||$440||$425|
|After School Tuesday/Thursday:||$320||$305|
|Per day of No-School Day Care:||$65|
|Before School Drop-in:||$35|
|After School Drop-in:||$50|
Early Start Schools (7:55-2:25): Cascadia, Licton Springs, Loyal Heights, North Beach, West Woodland, Whittier
Late Start Schools (8:55-3:25): Adams, Salmon Bay
Van Transportation provided for: Adams, Loyal Heights, West Woodland, Whittier
Please note: Morning van transportation is contingent on 10 children registering for that school. We do not currently provide morning van transportation for Whittier or West Woodland.
|6th-8th Middle School Programs: Monthly Tuition|
|Per day of No-School Day Care:||$50|
Van Transportation provided for Whitman if 10+ children are registered for that school.
- Click here to register for Ballard school year programs.
- Monthly tuition will be charged on the first of the month throughout the school year. To cancel, please email the Program Director more than two weeks before the month you want to cancel.
- Scholarships are available. Click here to access our scholarship application and for more information.
- Late pick-ups will result in a $1/minute charge.
- There will be no pro-rating for closure days or for staff professional development days when the Clubs will be closed.
If Ballard programs are waitlisted for the month, you can also register at the following sites:
Boys & Girls Clubs of King County – Northwest Seattle Locations:
- Who: Children are placed in classrooms by grade: K-1st, 2-3rd, 4-5th. Each classroom has about 25-30 children, and is led by 2-3 counselors.
- What: Planned activities including snack, free time, active games in gym/field/playground, crafts, cooking projects, and homework time.
- When: AM Program: 7am until school start. PM Program: School end until 6:30 pm
- Where: Van transportation: Loyal Heights, Whittier, West Woodland, and Adams. A staff member walks Salmon Bay students to/from the Club. Cascadia arrives on a yellow school bus. Students from other schools are invited to join us if they can arrange transportation to the Club!
Please contact Stefanie, our program director, with any questions about the K-5th grade program at email@example.com
- Who: 6th – 8th graders
- What: Planned activities including snack, free time, active time in gym/field/playground, crafts, cooking projects, leadership club (Torch Club), and homework time.
- When: PM Program: School end until 6:30 pm
- When: The teen program is a drop-in program! Come whatever days you want!
- Where: We provide van transportation to/from Whitman MS. We welcome students from all middle schools, whether they walk, carpool, or take a school or city bus!
Transportation Pro Tip: Some middle schools have Boys & Girls Clubs that are closer than Ballard! Hamilton MS has the Wallingford Club a few blocks away. Robert Eagle Staff has an on-site Club.
Please contact Hannah, our Teen Director, with any questions about the 6th-8th grade program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms for Download
- Behavior and Disability- Individual Plan of Care
- Immunization Form
- Food Allergy Form
- Asthma Plan
- Personal Sunscreen Form
- Child Care Family Handbook
Keystone Clubs are chartered, small-group leadership development clubs for high school teens. Keystone focuses on three core areas: community service, academic success, career preparation. Members plan and organize their own community service projects, social events, and fundraisers throughout the school year. The Ballard Keystone Club meets Mondays from 6-7 PM, September through June. Teens considering joining Keystone are always welcome to visit any of our weekly meetings.
Please contact Hannah, our Teen Director, with any questions about the high school program at email@example.com.