IRA Contributions

You can transfer funds directly from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to Boys & Girls Clubs of King County.

  • You must be 70 ½ or older
  • Your gift must be transferred directly from your IRA account to Boys & Girls Clubs of King County
  • Your gift is a transfer of funds from your IRA, so it does not create taxable income for you and is not considered a charitable tax donation
  • If you are 72 or older, the transfer of funds counts toward your annual Required Minimum Distribution
  • Contact your financial advisor to understand how current tax laws may apply to your individual circumstances

Please let us know when you have initiated a transfer. Advance notification helps us ensure that we credit you for your gift and apply any program designations for your donation.

Contact us with your questions about IRA gifts