Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network (GLSEN) Washington State
Camp Ten Trees
We use the Creative Curriculum for a holistic approach and focus on different themes each week. The social/emotional, physical, cognitive, and language skills learned as a preschooler will prepare them for kindergarten. These skills will give them the necessary experience for a great start to their scholastic career.
Pride Foundation College Scholarships
24-Hour Crisis Line
The Trevor Project
- https://ingersollgendercenter.org/ingersoll-directory/ - Director of Seattle-area trans* health providers
- http://www.glma.org/ - Directory of LGBTQ-competent medical providers
- https://locator.apa.org/ - Psychologist locator
- https://www.nami.org/Support-Education - Mental health education, support groups, hotline, and more
- https://pridecounseling.com - Online counseling for the LGBTQ community
- https://www.psychologytoday.com/ - Directory of mental health professionals
- https://www.multiculturalcounselors.org/ - Washington Counselors of Color Network director
- https://www.ayanatherapy.com/ - Mental healthcare for marginalized and intersectional communities
- https://www.innopsych.com/ - US directory of therapists of color
Lambert House’s resource list is for reference purposes only. Lambert House is not liable for the quality of service and treatment you may receive. By offering this resource list, Lambert House in no way endorses the use of a particular provider or agency’s services, or online resource. Lambert House makes no representations, and assumes no obligations, regarding the choice or quality of services or information one may receive through any listed provider, agency, or website.