Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network (GLSEN) Washington State
Camp Ten Trees
We use the Creative Curriculum for a holistic approach and focus on different themes each week. The social/emotional, physical, cognitive, and language skills learned as a preschooler will prepare them for kindergarten. These skills will give them the necessary experience for a great start to their scholastic career.
Pride Foundation College Scholarships
24-Hour Crisis Line
Washington’s Mental Health Referral Service for Children and Teens
Teens 13+ can contact to find confidential services. Can help with Medicaid and non-Medicaid services.
- https://ingersollgendercenter.org/ingersoll-directory/ - Director of Seattle-area trans* health providers
- http://www.glma.org/ - Directory of LGBTQ-competent medical providers
- https://locator.apa.org/ - Psychologist locator
- https://www.nami.org/Support-Education - Mental health education, support groups, hotline, and more
- https://pridecounseling.com - Online counseling for the LGBTQ community
- https://www.psychologytoday.com/ - Directory of mental health professionals
- https://www.multiculturalcounselors.org/ - Washington Counselors of Color Network director
- https://www.ayanatherapy.com/ - Mental healthcare for marginalized and intersectional communities
- https://www.innopsych.com/ - US directory of therapists of color