Why choose the Boys & Girls Clubs for Summer Camp?
- Best value in town! As a non-profit, we are able to offer unparalleled quality and service to our families.
- No hidden fees! All field trips, early morning / late afternoon and transportation costs are included in the weekly fee.
- High quality staff! Our staff members are highly trained to provide top-notch programming and care for our Club kids!
- Educational programming! We fight summer learning loss with educational programming to keep minds sharp and ready to go back to school in the fall!
- Fun field trips! Our Clubs offer frequent and various field trips around Seattle, focusing on enriching activities!
- A history of success! With 75 years of youth program experience, we’re proud to be a staple in the community.
Take a look inside Summer Camp!
Summer Day Camps
In this action packed summer camp, kids will have the time of their lives. Our summer camps are safe, inclusive, engaging, and fun. Each week has a different theme, where kids will get to participate in a variety of activities, field trips (if safe), and make lasting friendships!
Summer Sports Camps
Join us this summer for our fun, skill-building programs that are designed for beginner to intermediate athletes. We have a variety of sports camps and clinics offered all summer long!
Teen Summer Camps
Teens can hang out with friends, connect with caring mentors, and participate in fun activities like sports, arts, and volunteerism. Every day teens are out and about doing something new! From planning and implementing service projects to growing their leadership skills through team challenges, this is an excited program that teens love!
Junior Staff & CITs
Make a difference this summer and find out what it takes to be a leader in your Club and in your community. Participate in career development activities, discovering the importance of community service, building customer service skills, and completing a Club apprenticeship. The program develops Club members’ interpersonal skills, work ethic, and sense of community responsibility.